알파카 : 와 몇개월만에 올리시네용! 백신이후에 크게 아프셨나 안그래도 궁금했는데 반갑네요 요즘은 무착륙 관광이 대세군영
노머중 : 안녕하세요!! 혹시 궁금한게 있는데 면세구역 (탑승구역) 안쪽에서는 루이비통이나 구찌같은 명품관으로는 못들어가나요 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
김영석 : 아..공항에서 일하고있어 뵐수도있었는데 아쉽네요
오늘 제주항공 9번게이트에서 타셨나보네요
David Park : 나 구독자인데 왜 영상이 이제 뜨는지? 헐…
한동안 영상 안올라온줄 알았네요 ㅎㅎ
정말 오래간만에 봐요 ㅋㅋ 정말 반가워요

[T쇼핑] TUMI - Alpha Organizer Portfolio Black

- T쇼핑 플러스에서 제공하는 투미 Alpha Organizer Portfolio Black 가방 동영상.
- 동영상으로 꼼꼼히 확인하고 구매하세요.

* http://m.tshoppingplus.com

Tumi Alpha Bravo Navigation Review

Hey everyone, here's my review of the new for 2022 Tumi Navigator backpack. Overall smart improvements over the Nathan, making this a great slim daily option for a full-sized laptop such as the Macbook Pro 16. If you have any questions, drop 'em below! Thanks for checking out my work :D
Josephlab : Thank you for the excellent review. It would be really helpful if you were to show the interior main compartment of the navigation expanded. Perhaps you could insert it into your review? Interested to see how it compares with the same compartment in the Search. Which is roomier? When the main compartment of the navigation is expanded how does it carry? With a heavy load that load would be further from your back than is the case with the Nellis. Which bag works better expanded? I think the organised first compartment of the Nellis is superior to the arrangement In the navigation. Functionally I don’t believe that the Navigation is an improvement over the Nellis. However It is I think better looking. Would be interested to hear your view. Trying to decide between search and navigation. Lastly are the side pockets of the navigation more awkward to use with a water bottle? They look better but are narrower than those in the Nellis..
Andrew : Interesting. I have one of the "classic" Knox backpacks and didn't realize they'd done away with the d-rings and loops on the shoulder straps. Mine has them and I'm glad to see they're back. I haven't handled a Navigator yet, but I've been looking at them for all the improvements you mentioned. The new compartment layout with the laptop/tablet space narrower, and the other compartment more open is welcome. I always found the split between the two in the Knox usable, but both felt a bit cramped when not expanded. Not sure if the side pockets are taller - they look a little taller - but that would be nice since I make good use of those. Looks like lots of little tweaks over the Knox without changing the character. Helpful review. Thanks!
Zach Tinawi : Great review! I've been using the Knox backpack for years. I really like the functionality and size, but I'm looking to upgrade because I was never in love with the styling, and the only one I could afford at the time was from an outlet, thus they made it have an ugly color scheme (green and bright orange). I definitely think the Nathan and Navigation look better, and I'd like to upgrade to one or the other. Putting aside pricing and finding a used Nathan that's legit, my biggest concern with Tumi backpacks involves their size/ bulkiness. I think most Tumi bags are targeted at older (and larger) men. I'm a relatively slim, 5'10 guy and I think most of their backpacks look ridiculous on me. To put it directly, I don't want a backpack that is deeper or wider than I am.

The question: Do you know how deep/ tall/ wide these two are compared to the Knox, and also to each other?

Thanks, and please keep making videos!
I U : Great bag review - not enough Tumi actual reviews on youtube, so thanks for doing this. Love the bag. I have had the Kingsville Deux Briefpack (big brother to the Knox) from many years ago, and it is still going strong. I have never seen someone review how the bags are doing years in. Everyone says that TUmi bags last a long time, and I can atest that they do, but I have not found a youtuber that has done such a test or made such a comment. Maybe I need to do that, haha. Thanks for the review. I will keep looking ou for it - a lovely bag.

In everyday use - do you actually notice a difference with your previous use of the Nathen or the Knox even? If so, I would be grateful to hear the main practical differences in use from your perspective. If you have the time, of course. Haha. Thanks.,
BioAltair : You are such a good content creator, like Damn...i'm always blown away by the quality and overall everything. Keep this up, i freaking love it.

#투미쇼핑몰

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,991건 39 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com