집에서떡만들기

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자즁크 조회 26회 작성일 2022-07-17 06:15:33 댓글 0

본문

5분만에 집에서 [인절미] 떡 만들기, 누구나 쉽게 전자레지로 떡 만들기! injeolmi( Korean traditional rice cake )

인절미 다들 좋아하시죠. ^^

집에서 전자렌지를 이용해서
누구나 쉽게 5분만에 만들 수 있습니다.

찹쌀가루와 볶은콩가루만 준비하세요.
(집 앞 마트나 인터넷으로 쉽게 구매 가능합니다.)

쫄깃쫄깃 고소한 인절미
이제부터 집에서 간단히 만들어드세요. ^^

--------------- 재 료 --------------
찹쌀가루
볶은콩가루
설탕
소금

#인절미#떡만들기#전자렌지요리
Wonderlandscape : 외국에 살때 저거 자주해 먹었는데 ㅋㅋ 쑥가루 넣으면 쑥떡 됨
M.J. : '모양은 개떡
맛은 꿀떡'이라 하셨지만
표현은 찰떡이시네요~
Jin : 집에서 인절미를 이렇게 쉽게 만들 수 있다니 놀랍네요
목소리 듣기 좋고 설명도 깔끔, 영상 길이가 길지 않아도 설명 충분하고
좋은 영상 감사합니다
담장 위로 뻗은 사과나무 : 냉동된 인절미 살짝 녹여 가름에 튀겨 설탕 뿌려 먹으면 그 맛이 완전 뿅 가죠. 일품이예요.
Butterfly in tummy : 진짜 오랜만에 영상봤는데, 이런 대단한 영상을 만들어주셔서 감사합니다.
떡을 쉽게 구하기 힘든 상황인데, 집에 있는 찹쌀가루로 꼭 만들어 봐야겠어요.

집에서 후딱 만들어 먹는 초간단 백설기!!

백설기 만드는 법, 생각보다 엄청 간단하답니다^^

촬영 죠슈아신스튜디오
편집 임혜민
음악 차정민
제작 TKC
미랑 Miranggg in Malaysia : 요알못인 저도 한번 따라해볼 용기를 주시는 신애라님의 친절한 요리 넘 좋아요❤️
doggaebee k : 어쩜, 세월이 신애라씨만 비껴 갔나 봐요~소곤거리듯 말하면서 귀엽게 수줍은듯 예쁘게 웃는 모습이 넘 청순해 보여요~
현미 : 방앗간이 없고 습식이 구하시기 힘드시면 쌀을 물에 불려서 물을채에바쳐 빼고 성능 좋은 믹서기에 갈면 됩니다. 꼭 냉동 보관 하시구요
찹쌀가루도 똑같아요
최혜진 : 캐나다에 이민생활 중인데 쉽고 간편한 떡만들기 영상 올려주셔서 감사합니다^^
얼른 저도 만들어서 지인들에게 선물도 하고 싶네요 ^^
Lightsaber : 넘넘 귀엽고 사랑스러운 신애라 씨~~ 영상 잘 봤습니다. 이 엄혹한 날들에 따듯한 미소 그리고 소소한 일상을 보는 것만으로도 힐링 ㅎㅎ

Garaeddeok (long cylinder shaped rice cake: 가래떡)

http://www.maangchi.com/recipe/garaeddeok
Ingredients:
2 cups of short grain rice flour
½ ts salt
¾ cup of boiling water if using a microwave, 1 cup of boiling water if using a steamer
1 ts sesame oil* If you want to make your own homemade rice flour, check this out.
Directions:
Making rice cake with a microwave:

Combine the rice flour, salt, and boiling water in a bowl.
Cover it with plastic wrap, leaving a small gap to let the steam release. Microwave for 2 minutes.
Mix the rice cake dough with a rice scoop or wooden spoon.
Re-cover with the plastic wrap and cook for another 2 minutes.
Spread ½ ts sesame oil on your cutting board. Put the hot rice cake in the oily spot on the cutting board. Pound it with a pestle for about 5 minutes, until it becomes smooth and elastic.
Making rice cake with a steamer:

Combine the rice flour, salt, and boiling water in a bowl.
Line a steamer rack with parchment paper. Add the rice cake dough and steam for about 25 minutes over hight heat.
Spread ½ ts sesame oil on your cutting board. Put the hot rice cake in the oily spot on the cutting board. Pound it with a pestle for about 5 minutes, until it becomes smooth and elastic. The rest of process is the same as the method of using a microwave oven.
Prepare the rice cake for ddeokbokki:

Cut it into 8 equal pieces, then roll each piece out into a 4 inch long cylinder shaped rice cake.
Put ½ ts sesame oil onto your hands and gently rub the rice cakes to coat them in a thin sheen of oil. This will give them a nice flavor and keep them from sticking to each other.
Prepare the rice cake for ddeokguk (rice cake soup):

Cut it into 2 equal pieces, then roll each piece out into two 10 inch long cylinder shaped rice cakes.
Let them cool at room temperature for several hours, then slice diagonally into thin discs.
Use right away, or put in a plastic bag and freeze for later use. This amount is for 1 serving of ddeokguk, so if you want to make two bowls of soup, make two batches.
Deana Rohali : Maangchi, I don't have a microwave, what is your recommended substitute fo microwave? Can I heat it in a steamer or rice cooker instead?
Charlotte and Abigails cooking channel : My little girl says she likes your dress
Gitte Hansen : I didn't like the rice cakes I bought from the Asian grocery store. But the home made ones I made by following this recipe, was delicious - I will NEVER buy them from a store again. Thank you for teaching so many amazing Korean recipes to me and so many others.
Zoleta, Paul Justine, C. : I just made this rice cake using the steaming method. But instead of short grain rice flour I used plain rice flour and added the 1 cup boiling water and and a couple of tbsp. and about 1/4 cup of glutinous rice flour to get the chewy and soft texture. Then I let mine steam for about 30-35 minutes until the rice is cooked through and after it I pound it while it's still hot and shape them as I like.
So far my rice cake turned out great. They're soft, a bit chewy which should be and they don't break that easily because you have made it correctly.
Your recipe by far maangchi is the best upon all rice cake videos. Thank you very much.
Hope you'll notice my message.
Akane Invidia : I’m proud of how my rice cakes turned out! At first, they turned out dry and crumbly but after giving a good pounding and a tiny bot more of boiling water and steaming it for just a minute after, the dough became much more manageable!

I used rice flour that is homemade out of short grain rice after looking up your recipe online for them. I can’t wait to use them for tteokboki. They are so good after being dipped in honey! Will def use this as party food! Thank you Maangchi!

#집에서떡만들기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 17,205건 49 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com