328iconvertible

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자동다방 조회 33회 작성일 2022-04-11 20:57:50 댓글 0

본문

2009 BMW 328i Convertible Review and Test Drive by Bill - Auto Europa Naples

Pavel P : Really enjoyed this review. Usually don’t have the patience to sit through these but with your sudden yet potent sense of humor I was able to get through it and learn a lot. Thank you
R/T TV : Yo Bill was in rare form from the douche nozzle to beating the high school football team captain senseless. Either way, nice car lol
Scott Cantrell : I have a 2008 version of this car and absolutely love it. With routine maintenance, never a problem. It does have a considerable rattle with the top up when on a bumpy road because of the hard top, but the trade off is it makes the car snug in cold or extremely hot weather. With the top down on a nice day, it's an absolute perfect car. With the built in USB port and audio input, you can buy an aftermarket bluetooth adapter and stream music and still be able to use the steering wheel controls (the BMW bluetooth is for phone only).
A Decent Youtuber : Nice job! Love the 2000s sports cars. Big fan of the corvette, a few of the Mercedes, and the mustang from this era. I like this BMW too. Very fascinating to see how these cars compare.

I have an 06 mustang and absolutely love it!!!
Jerry Smith : Honest .. love it. You must have a Rolls the way you dragged the bimmer without killing it lol is what it is. Beautiful machine

2011 BMW 328i convertible - Owner's Review

I review my BMW 328i convertible. What are the goods and not so good points. Is this the best hard top convertible on the market. German engineering and built, BMW 328i is the Driver's car.

Looking to purchase this battery charger next: https://amzn.to/32KxIQR

Recommended Air Compressor for the tires: https://amzn.to/3tMcBK4
Powers Washer for your car: https://amzn.to/3xgXDh0

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: "Lithium coach - Class A switching to lithium battery"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgXRBmBy0hY
-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
AQUA MANION : Hello, great review! I am wondering what your thoughts are on the safety of this vehicle in terms of accidents with the top down. Thank you very much.
Dan G : Have you ever had any problems with the hard top? Motor issues or leaking?
Nunya Business : I'm casually looking for a retractable hardtop convertible. Thanks for the review. You mentioned the Volvo C70 and VW Eos, but you didn't mention the Lexus SC430 (2002-2010), IS250c and IS350c (2009 - 2015). Mazda also made a few retractable hardtop miatas in the NC and ND series. And the Infinity G37 and Q60 also had a few convertibles. Even at 10 to 15 years old these retractable hardtop convertibles still command a premium price. It's not uncommon to see a used lexus SC430 still cost over 20,000 dollars, but it is definitely a luxury cruiser rather than a sports car.
Ashley Bazelais : Hi! I just purchased one yesterday and found that the steering is really hard. Have you found that to be the case for you as well?
William Rodriguez : Good night Sr , a question . Is it true that these cars ( this exact model ) break up regularly , especially when they reach the 100 000 miles ? , some people had told me that after they reach the 100 000 miles its sensors and electrical parts start giving problems , I would like to buy one of these , thanks

2008 BMW 328i Convertible Review and Test Drive by Bill - Auto Europa Naples

Offered for sale is this immaculate example of the legendary 3-Series BMW, a 2008 328i Folding Hard Top Convertible. It's finished in very attractive Platinum Bronze Metallic over Saddle Premium leather, and features amenities like the Premium Package, Bluetooth, Sirius/XM, Full Leather, Burl Wood Trim, and more. Power comes from a 3.0 liter inline 6-cylinder, coupled to a buttery smooth 6-speed automatic gearbox. This Florida car has been well maintained since new, and was freshly serviced by our on-site workshop. It comes with a nationwide 3-month powertrain warranty, and is ready for daily driving or weekend fun. Priced to sell.
david cortes : "All the worrying stops." LOL. He must own one of these. I do. He nailed it.
The Bald God : a dream car for sure. I love your reviews and side commentary. you should have a tv show
The Millennial Theory : Great Review !! Very detailed.
Angie : I just found a white one with light tan seats! Love your interior
Razvan Gavan : The cup folder inside the armrest is a meant to be used to cool your bevarage. It has a switch also next to it.

#328iconvertible

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,991건 127 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com