ms3

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자바지락 조회 24회 작성일 2022-02-10 04:48:32 댓글 0

본문

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY A MS3

MISC PROJECT 14: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY A MS3
On this episode, we'll go over the basic flaws and information regarding the Mazdaspeed3. This will be useful information for anyone who's thinking about buying a Mazdaspeed3.

Footage Credits:
Mazda USA
Car and Driver
Motoring US
Automobile Magazine
Netcarshow
Donut Media
COBBS
cars.com
Bose
wards
testDriven
MotoringTV
Bigkleib34
kisspng
ac pro

ALL MUSIC ARE FROM THE YOUTUBE AUDIO LIBRARY

Opening SONG "A WALK INTO SPACE"

A WALK INTO SPACE by Topher Mohr and Alex Elena

Featuring SONG "FIRST TO LAST"
FIRST TO LAST by Gunnar Olsen
Flipside Games : Great video man!
Demi Kara : Not bad.. this was pretty spot on

Boss MS3 Vs Line6 HX Effects. Shooting out the two leading multi effects available.

Hey.

So I've been using both the HX effects and The MS3 for many months now and I've really come to see that they share a great many similarities in terms of capabilities. I decided to make this video to try and show their individual strengths and weaknesses and ultimately demonstrate where I think they both will work best.

This is a long video so if you want to skip to certain parts their are time stamps below:
Intro: 0:58
Features: 3:21
Audio demo: 6:29
Basic sounds: 7:11
Complex sounds: 18:17
Conclusion: 27:39

In short the conclusion is this. If you want to gig use the MS3 if you want to write and record use the HX effects!!

Please leave a comment, like and subscribe

Follow us on instagram
https://www.instagram.com/theguitareffect
Steve Bennett : Cheers Rob, an excellent/practical review.
Your points of switching functionality for the gigging player are well articulated.
Best wishes
lowrence mayfield : Man you did a really great video as always, i agree 100 % of what you said about the Ms 3 which i have, it's just incredible how it can control everything on the pedalboard.
Sometimes i think to replace it with the HX Effect but i never do it, i've got a Line 6 M5 instead that i've put in the loop and hooked up via midi for when i need some weird sound, not bad at all.
Cheers...
Sean Pitts : Great video - I certainly agree that the boss unit's size and number of external loops for outboard pedals is nice - your comment about not being able to simply kick on a tremolo (or other effect) once you're in a preset without stepping on two footswitches is actually addressed in the Line 6 unit by "snapshot function" - essentially each preset you create has 4 subpresets (snapshots) of that preset so you could simply have one of your snapshots be the tremolo on or have 1 be an intro sound, 2 a chorus part, 3 a lead sound and 4 an outro - so it may be a bit more setting up but once you select the desired preset each footswitch give you access to each of those 4 states - making it easier when your singing ....
Andrew Moore : Very informative video Rob cheers
Vladimir Pavlovic : MS-3 solved so much for me. I see it as a very good loop and midi switcher with effects, most of which are very average and some very nice ones, but all come ih handy and do the job if you need them.
It is actually very creative if you explore and use it inside the board, with another units (especially midi enabled).

As a standalone fx unit, HXFX is by far better judging by the quality of effects. But it is not nearly as powerful of a switcher as ms-3 (especially when you count in assigns and virtual expression (WAV,INT) capabilities. So, if you already have some analog and digital effects that you adore and you just need a unit to control them and add some interesting sounds or effects that you wouldn't buy as standalone units, ms-3 is perfect.

Boss MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher | Reverb Demo

The Boss MS-3 is a multi-effects unit and a pedal looper in one. Use up to three of your own pedals in combination with the 100+ built in effects to create virtually any sound you can dream of.

Read more here: http://bit.ly/2k6IQ73
Ky Fisher : super clear explanation! great video, thanks
Steve Holt : The MS-3 makes you rethink your entire pedalboard concept! This is an exceptional product and packs in a lot of features. With that said I will go into its limitations briefly after I describe my current setup with the MS-3.

Guitar>Wah>Boss MS-3(Lovepedal Kalamazoo L1, JHS @ AT Drive L2, Friedman BE-OD L3, Boss FV-500L CNTRL 1, Amp Channel switching CNTRL 2)>Stereo Outputs, Left Output > Orange Dark Terror. Right Output > Laney 30w (vintage tube). Both amp heads are into a Marshall 1960av cab in stereo 8ohm. The FX Send on the Laney Goes to a TC Electronic Triple Delay> JHS Panther Cub > FX return. Wet/Dry mix. Sometimes I use the Dark Terror's FX loop and set up a Wet/Wet mix.

This setup takes a lot of cables But sounds fantastic. I never thought of Bi-amping before the MS-3! Great.

If you are ready to set this up beyond the basic presets, I suggest you plug into a laptop and use the app. This speeds up the naming process. As far as usability options and limitations go. I wish they included a 4 cable method option without using one of the three loops. Right now All time-based FX are in front of the preamp without any option to go through an amps FX loop. This may not be a big deal to some but others will miss this feature.

Also, a simple software option to control more parameters of the FX with the expression pedal would be amazing!!!

Other than that this thing is great. Just plan to buy more cables and expression pedals/ABswitch. You'll be rethinking your whole rig!

Cheers
JJ Schrick : Based on this guy's style of guitar effects and such that I've seen in other videos, I really wanna jam with him
Charmoré Nel : Awesome review! First really thorough but not overwhelming review!
Flynn Hanbury Tenison : They need to make a big version of this

#ms3

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,993건 169 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com