av1260

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자로스터리정 조회 87회 작성일 2021-10-16 06:50:29 댓글 0

본문

THE SULZER SOUND Diesel Variety Vol 3 - Alan Vitty AV1260 - British Rail diesel locomotives cassette

These cassettes are impossible to find. I am really impressed with the general arrangement of the recordings, I mean to get a good recording of a train going DOWN the Lickey incline is something special for example. And the station recordings have obviously only been selected when there are some special dynamics at play.

If you have one of these old cassettes then you can post it to me and I will do the treatment and upload it to Youtube for generations to enjoy.

VITTY March 7, died suddenly. Alan (a well-known and well-liked knowledgeable Railways Enthusiast and Musician) aged 82 years. ‘May He Rest In Peace’. Published in the Darlington and Stockton Times on 18th March 2011.
Eddie Booth : Nice one. I had a cassette of a similar kind called " D for Diesels" back in the day. Such great sounds. Lucky to be a spotter in such great times, thanks.
Matty Moore : This is Great! Love the Sound Recordings you Uploaded. Looking forward for.some more if you are planning on uploading them!
Tom_Tractor_Trailer scotraildotcodotuk : These Alan Vitty tapes are really hard to find. I've got two now. Vol 1 is a mixed bag of EE and Sulzer, I will upload it soon.
Matty Moore :  @Tom_Tractor_Trailer scotraildotcodotuk  Ah right Brillant..I know its Hard to find these Gems But its lovely to hear them if your instrested in Sound Recordings etc.

Máy hút bụi ô tô, Máy hút bụi ô tô AV 1260,Black Decker AV 1260, Sunlike vn

Siêu thị điện máy http://sunlike.vn, Bán máy Máy hút bụi ô tô AV 1260 Giá rẻ: Để có giá rẻ nhất hãy gọi: (08) 3510 2786 - 0902 787 139 - 0932 196 898 - 0976 405 116, Đại lý phân phối toàn quốc: giá luôn rẻ nhất thị trường

Black & Decker 12v Dustbuster Pivot AutoVac

Review of the Black \u0026 Decker 12v Dustbuster Pivot AutoVac PV1200AV-XJ Handheld Vacuum Cleaner I received from AO.com
Barış Kuleli : What a lovely English accent :)
Lloyd Cooke : Thanks you, well explained, just what I needed good features, just bought one!
Ryan R : thank you for the review!! can't believe this only review about this. im looking to buy the new model car vac and just needed to hear some engine noise on it! appreciate it!
74 quo : Needed to see it in action properly with a variety of things to pick up
K. L. G. : I was having a hard time deciding on a car vac. Thanks for the video.

#av1260

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,870건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com