베토벤피아노소나타31번

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자방구대장뿡뿡 조회 33회 작성일 2022-11-19 12:38:05 댓글 0

본문

Seong-Jin Cho - Beethoven Piano Sonata No. 31 in A-flat major, Op. 110 (2011)

14th International Tchaikovsky Competition
Round 1

Beethoven - Piano Sonata No. 31 in A-flat major, Op. 110
Piano : Seong-jin Cho (He was 17 years old, 3rd Prize)

Great Hall of the Moscow Conservatory, June 18, 2011
Fantastic Cho : His musical sensibility is a wonderful. His ability of piano control is a amazing.
Cemian Cemian : A fantastic performance by the young superstar. The way he held the 3rd movement together after the airoso, from the Ab major Fugue to the second Fugue, which (oh my goodness), is incredibly difficult to contain consistently, even by some of the well known performers out there. Such a wonderful performance!!
Catherine Jones : A sensitive first movement; beautiful control in the second, the fugue was wonderful- the whole showed early promise of great musicianship developing in this amazing teenager. He has not disappointed since, His control of the Steinway, as suited to Beethoven's compositions, was exemplary. Thank you for the download. The sonata is very demanding to hold together. I know he didn't win that competition, but I am one of many who believe he should have.
Chay Veeder : It is simply astounding to show such musical and emotional depth at tender age of 17. Bravo!!!
Quite natural you won the first prize in the 17th Chopin Competition. My heartfelt congratulations!!!
뉴성 : 낭만적이면서 그걸 또 절제하는게 대단한거 같아요

손민수(Minsoo Sohn) - L.V.Beethoven / Piano Sonata No.31 in A♭ Major Op.110 / KBS20210325

#KBS클래식​(Classic) #손민수 #Minsoo_Sohn​ #베토벤 #Beethoven

[베토벤 피아노 소나타@KBS중계석]
#베토벤 / 피아노 소나타 제 31번 A♭장조 작품 110
#L.V.Beethoven / Piano Sonata No.31 in A♭ Major Op.110
#피아노(Piano) / 손민수(Minsoo Sohn)

Ⅰ Moderato cantabile molto espressivo 00:02
Ⅱ Allegro molto 06:57
Ⅲ Adagio ma non troppo Fuga. Allegro ma non troppo 09:13

[KBS클래식 더보기]
바로가기 : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyehTGXOlmDGDBOavSD1kWQ
Mikyung Kim : 처음 들어서 잘 모르겠지만 베토벤에 바흐가 깃든 순간들이 좀 있네요. 손민수님의 안정감있고 편안한 연주 매력적이예요.
Rainer : 3년동안 베토벤을 녹음 하셨던 깊이로 베토벤 안에서 사시는 모습 아름습니다 아련 해져서 가슴깊이 감동이 전해집니다 ㆍ아프지 마세요 ㆍ오래 오래 선생님의 음악을 만들어 주세요 ㆍ 피디님도 감사합니다 ㆍ
사공청자 : 스승과 제자가 느낌이 비슷합니다.두분의 연주듣는다고 생활이 행복합니다
bobae3 : 잘들었습니다 손민수님연주좋아요~!
Sangwoo Han : 멋집니다! 과장하거나 튀지 않는 담백한 연주 스타일입니다. 개인적으로 손민수님 베토벤 피아노소나타 전곡CD 사놓고 시간이 되지 않아 잘 못듣고 있네요;;

Beethoven Piano Sonata No 31 A♭ major Op 110 András Schiff

Ludwig van Beethoven
Klaviersonate Nr. 31 As-Dur op. 110
Piano Sonata No. 31 in A♭ major, Op. 110
András Schiff, piano
1. Moderato cantabile molto espressivo 0:00
2. Allegro molto 7:18
3. Adagio ma non troppo, b minor 9:39
4. Arioso dolente, a flat minor 11:00
5. Fuga (Allegro ma non troppo) 12:55
6. Arioso, perdendo le forze, dolente, g minor 15:18
7. L'istesso tempo della Fuga, poi a poi di nuovo vivente 17:35
Sheila Novitz : One of the great joys of my life, listening to (and seeing!) Sir András play the Beethoven Op. 109, 110, 111. A deep privilege. Thank you.
David Floren : this is the performance that, oddly, unlocked my totally unexplained ongoing resistance against a renascent urge to play the adagio cantabile from Mozart's K330. File this under "random historical facts", cross-referenced to "mysteries highly unlikely to be unraveled."
And from there it was only a healthy respect for "completion of task" that made me begin to practice the entire K330 start to finish.
Yuan Eu Liao : Thank you for sharing this wonderful performance by a great pianist of this my favorite piano sonata!
Tibor Polgár : Nagyon sok előadásban hallottam ezt a zseniális művet, de azt hiszem ez tetszik a legjobban. Köszönöm az élményt!
PETR VAŘEKA : I heard every note of this wonderful work. Thanks, Mr. Schiff ...

#베토벤피아노소나타31번

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 17,193건 49 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com