서울

【4K】 Walk Seoul Korea - 서울 신월5동 골목 걷기 (신월동) | Sinwol 5-dong Alleys [양천…

페이지 정보

작성자 Seoul Town Walk… 작성일22-09-29 00:00 조회9회 댓글0건

본문

■ Walking tour around Seoul Korea, Sinwol 5-dong Alleys~
서울 신월5동 골목을 함께 산책하며 둘러보아요~
■ Please 'Subscribe', 'Like', 'Share'~~ ║ '구독', '좋아요', '공유' 부탁드려요~~
* Subscribe(구독) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpZ8Uw1siUVlrg_RUfCZVyQ

♣ Map(지도) : https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1RwjNiM7nvrfMeSozPifoXR9K0osWJe4\u0026usp=sharing

♣ Place ref.(장소 참고) : https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/%EC%8B%A0%EC%9B%94%EB%8F%99_(%EC%84%9C%EC%9A%B8)

신월동 동명은 조선시대 이 고을 원님이 양천향교를 지나 지금의 화곡아파트 부근 돌다리 앞에 이르러 전망을 보니 마을이 신선하고 반달 모양을 하고 있으므로 ‘新’자와 ‘月’자를 따서 신월리라 명명한 데서 유래되었다.
The name of Sinwol-dong is derived from the name of Sinwol-ri after the letters 'sin(新-new)' and 'wol(月-moon)' because the village is fresh and half-moon-shaped when the bureaucrats of the village passed through Yangcheon Hyanggyo and reached the stone bridge near the present Hwagok apartment.

★★"1 Day 1(~2) Video" {8~12 p.m/SundayX} ║ "1일 1(~2) 동영상" {오후8~12시/주일제외}★★
[ Asia = -1 to -4 (hours) / Middle East = -5 to -7 / Africa = -6 to -9
Europe =-7 to -9 / Latin America =-12 to -15 / North America =-14 to -19
Australia = -1 to +3 / Russia = +3 to -7 (hours) ]
☞ Almost taken 1~7 days before posting ║ 거의 게시일 1~7일 전 촬영

【Channel introduction(채널 소개) - “Season 2”】

▶ Hello, Thank you for visiting the "Seoul Town Walk" channel.
This channel is a channel that shows the images taken while walking through streets and attractions in Seoul.
►Meanwhile, in “Season 1”, I went to both the "Neighborhood Streets" with a focus on big streets and the "Subway stations" where are “the most familiar with our daily life" in about 400 ‘dong’s in 25 ‘gu’s in Seoul.
In addition to that, I mainly went to "Markets" in each neighborhood and "Attractions".
►Now, going into “Season 2”, I’m going to try to walk mainly the “Alleys” in harmony with the big streets.
The rest, to the “Subway stations”, I will occasionally go to transfer stations mainly,
also to “Markets” and “Attractions”, I plan to go occasionally only in active places.
►I hope you will experience Seoul more intimately and colorfully through “Season 2”,
I hope you will walk together and share Seoul together this time also.
▶ Again, each place is numbered as follows:
Since it is “Season 2”, a (2) is added next to the ‘Gu’ number, and all Neighborhoods, Attractions, and Subway stations numbers are integrated into one.
* 'Gu' Number(See below) : 1(2), 2(2), 3(2), 4(2), .......23(2), 24(2), 25(2)
* Integration of Neighborhoods, Attractions, and Subway stations of ‘Gu’ : 1(2)-1, 1(2)-2, 1(2)-3, ... / 2(2)-1, 2(2)-2, ...

▶ 안녕하세요. "서울동네걷기" 채널을 찾아주심을 감사합니다.
이 채널은 서울의 거리와 명소를 걸으면서 촬영한 영상을 보여주는 채널입니다.
►그동안 “시즌1”에서는 서울의 25개 구, 약 400여개 동의 “우리 일상에 가장 친숙”한
큰 거리 위주의 “동네거리”와 “지하철역”을 모두 다녔습니다.
거기에 더하여 각 동네의 “시장”을 비롯하여 “명소”를 주로 다니게 되었습니다.
►이제는 “시즌2”로 들어가서, 주로 “골목” 위주로 큰 거리와 조화롭게 다녀보려 합니다.
나머지 “지하철역”은 주로 환승역 위주로 가끔씩 다닐 것이고,
“시장”과 “명소”도 가끔씩 활성화된 곳 정도만 다닐 생각입니다.
►“시즌2”를 통하여 서울을 더 친근하고 다채롭게 경험하시기를 바라겠고요,
이번에도 함께 걸으며 서울을 함께 공유해보시길 바라겠습니다.
▶ 이번에도 장소마다 다음과 같이 번호를 붙입니다.
“시즌2”이기에 ‘구’ 번호 옆에 (2)를 붙이고, 동네, 명소, 지하철역 번호는 한가지로 통합합니다.
* ‘구’ 번호(아래에 있음) : 1(2), 2(2), 3(2), 4(2), .......23(2), 24(2), 25(2)
* ‘구’의 동네, 명소, 지하철역 통합 : 1(2)-1, 1(2)-2, 1(2)-3, ... / 2(2)-1, 2(2)-2, ...

['Gu' number] (Number Rules: East→West \u0026 South→North)
['구' 번호] (번호규칙: 동→서 \u0026 남→북)
1. Gangdong-gu(강동구) 2. Songpa-gu(송파구) 3. Gangnam-gu(강남구) 4. Seocho-gu(서초구) 5. Dongjak-gu(동작구) 6. Gwanak-gu(관악구) 7. Geumcheon-gu(금천구) 8. Yeongdeungpo-gu(영등포구) 9. Yangcheon-gu(양천구) 10. Guro-gu(구로구) 11. Gangseo-gu(강서구)
12. Gwangjin-gu(광진구) 13. Seongdong-gu(성동구) 14. Jungnang-gu(중랑구) 15. Dongdaemun-gu(동대문구) 16. Yongsan-gu(용산구) 17. Jung-gu(중구) 18. Jongno-gu(종로구) 19. Mapo-gu(마포구) 20. Seodaemun-gu(서대문구) 21. Eunpyeong-gu(은평구) 22. Nowon-gu(노원구) 23. Seongbuk-gu(성북구) 24. Dobong-gu(도봉구) 25. Gangbuk-gu(강북구)

#WalkingTour #Korea #Seoul #ソウル #首尔 #Сеул #โซล

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 34,887건 170 페이지
  • RSS
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com