루이비통스피디35사이즈

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자아리바리 조회 55회 작성일 2021-07-10 16:48:09 댓글 0

본문

Louis Vuitton Speedy Comparison Review,Speedy 25 vs 30 vs 35

Size and Sagging Comparison of Speedy bags (25 vs 30 vs 35)
I did my best to show you everything about them.
Hope you enjoy it :)
Feel free to ask any kinds of question.
Sarah Davis : ♂¤♀☆◎★Luxury,jewelry、Watch、Scarf、Bag、Shoes、Belt、Clothes、glasses,Shipping worldwide,Original,For more info, please contact,Whatsapp:+8615521104190奢侈品,饰品、手表、围巾、包包、鞋子、皮带、衣服、眼镜,邮寄全球,原版货,更多图片细节和款式+Wechat:156555643
Rosy Ramirez : ¤♂☆★◎♀Luxury,glasses、jewelry、Belt、Scarf、Clothes、Shoes、Bag、Watch,Shipping worldwide,Factory,For more info, please contact,Whatsapp:+8615521104190奢侈品,眼镜、饰品、皮带、围巾、衣服、鞋子、包包、手表,邮寄全球,原单,更多图片细节和款式+Wechat:156555643
m & m : One of the best lv reviews ive ever come across. You answered all of my questions and showed me exactly what i needed to see. Seriously thank you!
Aleyda Hélène Arellano :
mpg : Glad I found this video it’s informative without the blah blah blah

루이비통 스피디 반둘리에 25 착용샷,사이즈, 가격 유행안타고 오래들 수 있는 명품가방

#스피디반둘리에25 #착용샷 #유행안타는명품가방

안녕하세요, 정로그인이에요!
오늘은 스피디반둘리에25 착용샷과 사이즈가 담겨있는 브이로그 영상을 가지고 왔어요.
키는 160cm입니다‍♀️
울 이웃님덜 스피디반둘이에25사이즈 소개하는 영상 잼나게 봐주세용?

영상 편안하게 감상해주시고,
'좋아요' 와 '구독' 부탁드릴게요
젠카 : 로그인 완료!
길게가는 아빠 : 정로그인님^______^! 그냥 봐도 예쁜데~~~~*
직접 들고 계신 모습을 보니깐~~ 더~~~* 예쁘네요~~♡ㅎㅎㅎ
가격만 조금 저렴하면~~~* 저도 와이프 하나 사주고 싶은 가방이네요 ㅜ____ㅜ ㅎㅎㅎ
flower꽃눈 : 목소리가 넘 차분하고 귀에쏙쏙들어와서 다보게 되네용 스피디 관심있는 가방이였는데 크로스로만 드는거보다 짧게해 숄더매는거 정말 예쁘네용
진달래 : 설명 듣고 직접 안봐도 잘 알겠어요 구독하고 갑니다ㅎ^^
데이터 읽어주는 페페 : 잘 봤습니다! 감사여!

Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 VS Louis Vuitton Speedy 35: Comparison

In this video, I talk about two iconic and very popular handbags. The Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 and the Louis Vuitton Speedy 35. I compare the size, the practicality of each bag as well as the pros and cons of both bags. I provide some model shots so you can judge for yourselves on how each bag looks. I give you my honest opinion regarding the two handbags and I explain the different purposes for which I use them.

PREVIOUS VIDEO:

WHERE TO FIND ME:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/summ3rnightfash
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/summ3rnightfashion

DISCLAIMER:
All products mentioned in the video have been bought and paid with my own money. This is not a sponsored video and all views are my own.
No Gluten Zone : have you added an organizer to your 35? will that help it hold it's shape better?
No Gluten Zone : what is an oyster card??
Colleen S, : This was a very helpful video. I was thinking I wanted the Speedy 35 but after watching this video I think the Speedy 30 is the better size for my needs.
EUDES / ODO KING De FRANCE : Wow, your Louis Vuitton handbags patina beautifully....
Alexis Olivarez : I’m 5,0 flat and I’m undecided on which size to get I don’t want it to small which would you recommend

#루이비통스피디35사이즈

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,363건 94 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com