삼성 옙 p3

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자서울그룹 조회 89회 작성일 2020-10-12 18:57:03 댓글 0

본문

[New Product] 햅틱과 mp3가 만나다!? 삼성 yepp YP-P3

햅틱과 mp3가 만나다!? 삼성에서 햅틱 기술을 적용한 mp3를 내놓았다. 바로 yepp YP-P3. 많은 유저들의 궁금증을 자아내고 있는 yepp YP-P3를 프리뷰다나와에서 만나보자.
김재우 : 이거 지금도 유용하게 잘쓰고 있음
선도부장 : 내 최애템이었는데 책상에 놔두고 간 걸 누가 훔쳐가서.. 있었으면 군대에서도 쓰고 두고두고 잘 썼을 텐데 ㅠㅠ
jinyeop shin : 와 이거 추억이다
iMSoHigh420ritenow : Go China!

삼성 옙 P3 비디오 재생

삼성 옙 P3 비디오 재생\r
Samsung Yepp YP-P3
풍선퍼레이드 : 이거 초딩시절에 첫 전자기기였는데 ㅜ
저기에 게임도 있었단거같은데

Samsung Yepp Review YP-P3

Review of the new Samsung Yepp.
More to come.
Tune in for more review of apple gadgets and dell computers.
Kyle Edlin : i dont have this i have an ipod touch and phone but it does look crap no affence
Kyle Edlin : to the person who said dude learn about ur device what an idiot he said say things normally i got this acount to say to people like him whats the piont and well uploade vidios evan though i dont but yer u said its ur first time and how rude saying u cant aford an i phone he proberly aint got one him self that wernt evan helpfull information but i thought id let u no k
Zylon Tex : dont*****
Zylon Tex : smart man ! :D
Zylon Tex : yooo man thats so fuckin right!!
he's a fool bitch XD
Dyl : I think your review is good :)
rickiex : bs! i have both itouch and p3. after the boxing i put both mp3 to the test. which one will last longer? itouch died after a good 3-5 hours and p3 lasted over 20+ hours of playing music T_T........and its only 150 compared to the 200+ itouch. and wifi? whos gonna be using the itouch's wifi at home while we all have a computer?what are the odds of using wifi when ur not home?sure itouch has great app's but will you spend 100+ more dollars for just a few apps? that you'll have to pay for? nah
Nick Njoroge : this samsung p3 is better than the itouch
FallenOneWingedAnge1 : lol, wtf, is this an ipod touch/phone review or P3?
rovistarr : you really should be reviewing things if you're that biased towards ipod in it many incarnations. the only thing the ipods have going for them is the appstore, and ALOT of those apps are useless. the sound quality on ipods sucks too. you didn't mention the sound quality which is the most important thing about an mp3 player.

#삼성 옙 p3

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,366건 5 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com