[시노래] 동백섬/김종경 시, 최영철 곡, 오영묵 편곡, 노래 남미경

김명일 : 색다르고 새로운 맛이 납니다

13 동백섬

보이스싱어즈는 부산시립합창단원으로 구성된 남성중창팀입니다.
김성기 : 노래 너무 멋집니다.

조용필 - 돌아와요 부산항에

趙容弼 / 釜山港へ帰れ / チョーヨンピル / Cho Young-Pil / 2003年 35주년 Concert / The History
김학철 TV : 배우 김학철입니다 늘 건강하시고 행복하세요 감사합니다 이 채널 격하게 응원합니다 최고의 목소리
Michael Warrecker : I just heard this song on a commercial. It is absolutely lovely. I am not entirely sure what it says, but the music is masterful. I wish music like this was still made all over the world.
김선미 : 조용필 님 노래는 다른 가수들이 불려도 가왕님의 특유의 감정을 살리지 못하네요 굿 건강 하세요
Terezinha Uesato : Música linda!
伊藤謙一 : An important port of Busan that holds people's feelings together. Busan Port is a port acupoint that connects Japan and South Korea. For the people of Busan, I am impressed that this song [Return to Busan Port] was a big hit, and as a result, it became a beloved song and spread to the world. The twists and turns and the changing flow of time may have the magical power to deepen the feelings of those who wait at Busan Port. This song was originally composed in South Korea by Mr. Huang Zhenyu in 1972, and it seems that it was sung by singer Cho Yong-pil, but it seems that it was a hit in Japan around 1982, 10 years later. It is a proof that it took a long time, ten years and a decade ago, to convey the feelings of this song to an important Japanese person who lives across the sea from Busan, South Korea. It seems that. However, as a result, I deeply feel that it is a pleasure to be tied up as a song of mutual benefit and interaction between Japan and South Korea and Busan in South Korea over time. Just take the Kampu Ferry, which makes a round trip between Shimonoseki in Japan and Busan in South Korea, and travel from Japan to Busan. In this song, I feel the power of Busan Port, which the people of Busan call with emotion. There is an atmosphere in which the feelings of the song [Return to Busan Port] are deeply emotional and popular, and it will be dramatic every day. "Kamsa Hamnida" for the singing heart and love of singing [Return to Busan Port].
Grace, based on my "Japanese", it's highly probable that Google Translate isn't always correctly converted to "English". In that case, please forgive me that there are some points that do not reach my point. With the help of a special winner, I hope that someday, in a more epoch-making world, I will be able to translate and interpret correctly into "English" based on my "Japanese". We are very much looking forward to it. Thank you for your cooperation. Well then.
Heart cherry blossom news, from Japan. Personally, at the time of sacred vow sowing (sowing the seeds of wishes).
人の気持ちを繋ぎ止める大切な釜山港。 釜山港は、日本と韓国を結ぶ、港のツボ(壺)ですね。 釜山の人達に取って、この歌【釜山港へ帰れ】が大ヒットした事で、結果的に最愛の歌と成って世界に羽ばたけているのだと感心します。 紆余曲折、変遷する時間の流れが、釜山港で待つ人の気持ちを、より深いものにさせる魔力を持つものなのでしょう。 この歌は当初韓国で、1972年に黄善友さん作詞作曲で、歌手のチョーヨンピルさんに拠って歌われたようですが、日本でもヒットしたのは、10年も後の1982年頃のようですね。 それ位この歌の心情が、韓国の釜山から海を隔てて離れて住む、日本の大切な人に伝えられるのに、十年一昔(じゅうねんひとむかし)の、時間を要した事の証だと思われます。 しかし結果的に、時間の流れに乗って、日本と韓国や韓国の釜山の相互作用、互恵関係の絆歌として、繋ぎ止められているのは、喜ばしい事だと深く感じます。 丁度、日本の下関と韓国の釜山を一日一便一往復する「関釜フェリー」に便乗して、日本から釜山に渡り、韓国や釜山の旅情を感じて釜山港を後にする時、韓国や釜山の人が情感を持って呼び止め掛ける、釜山港の力量をこの歌に感じます。 【釜山港へ帰れ】の歌の心情が感慨深く世渡りしている雰囲気があり、日々ドラマチックな事でしょう。 【釜山港へ帰れ】の歌心、歌の愛に「カムサハムニダ」。
猶、私の「日本語」に基づいて、Google翻訳が必ずしも正しく「英語」に変換されていない場合がどうも、大いに想定されます。 その場合、私の采配に至らない点がある事、どうぞ、ご容赦下さい。 殊勝な方のお力で、私の「日本語」に基づいて、正しく「英語」に翻訳、通訳される事を今以上の画期的な世の中で、何時の日にか、完璧を期す事を、切に期待しておりますので、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 それでは。
ハートの桜便り、日本から 。 個人的に、神聖なる誓願播粒(願い事の種を蒔く)時刻に。

#동백섬노래

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,360건 476 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com