mx170

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자개나소나 조회 26회 작성일 2022-04-09 17:27:52 댓글 0

본문

McIntosh 2021 8K AV Processors vs Marantz and Lyngdorf

McIntosh 2021 8K AV Processors vs Marantz and Lyngdorf. Learn about the McIntosh MX123 8K Update and how it compares with the McIntosh MX170 and MX100. Also see how the MX170 compares with the Lyngdorf MP-60 2.1 and how the MX123 compares with the Marantz AV8805A from with Marantz borrows technology from.

Other HDMI 2.1 8K AV Receiver and AV Processor videos:

Yamaha 2021 8K Aventage AV Receivers

Pioneer Elite 2021 8K AV Receivers

Onkyo 2021 8K AV Receivers vs. Pioneer

Denon 2021 8K AV Receivers

Marantz 2021 8K AV Receivers Processors vs Denon

Lyngdorf 2021 8K AV Processors

BAYC Chief : Would be nice to know the inside chip components, their specs comparison and sound testing especially between the MX 123, MX 170 and the Marantz 8805A
Zvika Avivi : Looking the the images on the McIntosh website, they list the power consumption on the back of the processors as : MX100 at 30W ; MX123 at 75W ; MX 170 at 100W.
For the slide at around minute 26 of the video
Jack B. : Well done Jon. Great comparisons. Just a couple of nuances to note. On your comment at the 13:50 mark-- "none of them support THX". To be fair, THX is not an audio support codec (like Dolby, DTS, or Auro) but instead a certification standard based upon the THX standards (their proprietary secret sauce) of performance which allow a manufacturer (such as Integra/Onkyo) to stamp THX on their product if they meet or exceed those standards as a seal of approval (for a hefty price of course). "None of them are THX certified" might have been a better way to word that. I know you know this after watching your 8k Onkyo/Pioneer vid but just wanted to clarify for your viewers. Also the MX123 supports Apple Air play 2. Your slide only shows Apple Air Play in "green". Btw, back when I was researching the MX123, there were pictures on a McIntosh forum comparing the Marantz innards with the McIntosh MX123 innards. Only the HDMI boards were the same. Our family considered upgrading from the Marantz SR7010 to another Marantz similar to the one in your vid but wanted that McIntosh sound as audiophiles. Plus we love the McIntosh reliability, support, resale, and of course aesthetics. The extra money was worth it for us and we went with the MX123. The remotes & software interface being almost identical was another huge selling point as our family of five had a seamless transition from Marantz to McIntosh. We have six gaming systems as well as other input sources which pump out to a 7.2.4 (13.2) channel, 4K TV and 4K projector system. We use every HDMI port available. Since our MX123 is the HDMI 2.0 version we are Xbox gaming at 4k 60 frames per second. The 2.1 HDMI port would allow us to game 4k at 120 fps and we are watching the new tech as we consider the 8k future. Your vid was very helpful in that regard. Thank you so much and keep them coming.
Zvika Avivi : On Connectivity for the McIntosh Processors - Slide around 24 min into the video - The MX123 supports Airplay 2 and the MX170 and MX100 don't mention airplay at all as far as I could see.
Juraj Kovac : What exactly is the point of this exercise? I thought this would be a comparison of the 8K MX123 vs the other processors which would be interesting to me as I have the 4K MX123. Leaving aside the fact that it does not compare or evaluate the actual audio performance of the processors it does not deal with the real world workings of these processors as audio and video switchers either. I do for example find the handshake issues with some proprietary satellite receivers a bothersome issue with the MX123. As well as the fact that when you connect different resolution displays to the hdmi outputs of the MX123 - the processor outputs the lowest resolution from all three hdmi outputs. You would not know this from the manual or the marketing description or technical specs of these processors. The Lyngdorfs amongst probably other snags are difficult to control in a Crestron controlled system - so I have been told. These are the issues that should have been addressed here. This is easily the most boring and useless video on youtube that I have ever seen.

CASE MX 170 Sound (HD)

Drawing top soil with a case mx 170.
Athanasios Dalakouras : One of CASE IH most successful models. With the legendary Cummins/CDC 5.9L 6-cyl diesel engine and at ~170 hp this is a true beast, powerful and reliable, never lets down. Top.
Charlie Sheridan : Behind the wheel of one of the sweetest tractors ever great vid
Balearic bill : I think the Mx is one of the best tractors case made love hearing the Cummins engine sounds better than John Deere
Farmer's son : Is that a Cummins engine it sounds beautiful
Jim O'Sullivan : listen to that , the pure sound of horse power, can't bate it

Case IH MX 170 Walk Around + On Board + Pure Sound

Trattore completamente restaurato per la vendita
-Motore Cummins 5.9 6 cilindri Turbo 178cv
-Aria condizionata (2 ventilatori nuovi)
-Inversore Elettroidraulico
-cambio 16+12 (4+4 sotto carico)
-Innesti 4 ruote motrici e bloccaggio differenziale elettro-idraulico
-Presa di forza idraulica
-Ganci rapidi
-40km/h a 1900 giri (50km/h a 2450)
-3 distributori idraulici doppio effetto
-Presa di forza 540/1000 giri
-10 quintali di zavorre
-Gomme Alliance anteriori 540/65 R30 al 90%
-Gomme BKT posteriori 650/65 R42 al 90%
-Radio Pioneer con USB CD AUX
-Sedile pneumatico
-Stacca batteria

Prossimo mezzo in vendita;
Deutz Fahr Agrotron 175
Motore Deutz 7100cc 175cv
5500 ore
Freni ad aria
Aria Condizionata
Sollevamento anteriore Sauter
irishro1 : What a beauty. A very rare machine now.
Mat Op77 : J avais le même en 120 et j ai toujours adoré le ronronnement du moteur.
Joel Månsson : Very impressive. I have a mx100 at 7300h. Not as nice as yours But in good condition.
William Voltan : Bellissimo trattore,video,e grandiosa colonna sonora
plamen petkov : Price, please?

#mx170

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,609건 169 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com