UNIVERSITYOFPENNSYLVANIA

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자타라 조회 2회 작성일 2022-01-22 17:25:59 댓글 0

본문

Experience Penn

The University of Pennsylvania Office of Admissions invites you to Experience Penn. See a community where teaching and learning extend across intellectual disciplines, where leadership and purpose transform academics, and where students have the opportunity to do what matters most to them. A member of the Ivy League, the University of Pennsylvania has an inspirational history, beginning with our founder, Benjamin Franklin. Learn about how his practical vision of an educational institution continues to change the world.

University of Pennsylvania Campus Tour

This is a quick glance of the University of Pennsylvania campus. I'm a rising senior in the engineering school, studying bioengineering. Please subscribe to my channel for more videos like this one!
Plz help me out: https://tinyurl.com/txq369l

펜실베니아 대학교 캠퍼스 투어 영상입니다. 비슷한 영상들을 원하신다면 구독과 좋아요 한번씩 부탁드릴게요!
구독! https://tinyurl.com/txq369l

#UniversityofPennsylvania #CampusTour #IvyLeague

Music.
a lofi song for those lonely nights- Yusei
Touché - Armani White

s/o Raveen for filming!
Jaewoo Kang : Sorry for the long break from Youtube! Just finished up the school year, be on the look out for a lot more videos soon :)
theatre girl : this was such a great tour! penn is one of my dream schools and this has made me love it even more!
Rochelle Rabin : Thanks for the tour! I'm an alum on YouTube looking for Penn tour videos to send to someone who's applying, and I landed on yours. I used to give tours for Kite & Key in the last century. A few comments: 1) I graduated decades ago and still remember the feeling of being in DRL. It's not even that I disliked calculus, it's more that the walk from Harrison House (aka High Rise South) was hard 1st thing in the morning, and then I had to actually THINK at that hour. 2) So sorry your college experience was affected by covid. Were you virtual the last 2 semesters, or was your major one of the ones that was still on campus? I've never seen the campus so empty, even in the summer. 3) Be safe!
Abhinandan Mehra : Man, you are truly spectacular by the way. I just fall in love with this campus of Penn and envied the students that why I can't be associate with it. Kindly clarify my query I am from India and wanted to come to Penn for pursuing my Ph.D. so can you tell me the procedure of how to apply and how can we get the scholarships. I ''ll be extremely thankful to you if you've cleared my doubt and also a huge shout out to your man. I'm looking forward to your reply.
Michaela Rogers : this was incredibly helpful, thank you so much!!

Denzel Washington - University of Pennsylvania

Lee Anne Sgambati : Thank you Denzel. My daughter was in a terrible accident, revived a tbi, her brain shifted, she broke her back in five places, tore her vagina and anus open when she was ejected, and multiple other injuries. She was not expected to make it. She was in a coma and life support. Needless to say, her recovery was unbearable for me, and the hardest fight she ever fought for her. We had to re teach her everything. I never let her give up. I never let her fall back. She fell seven times and got up eight. Four years later, she is soaring again. With God, with perseverance, and taking risks many people couldn't survive. There is so much more to what I call Sierra's journey, but what you said, is exactly what I did to get my child back. Thank you for taking time out for everyday people. I just wanted you to know how you affect people
Lucas Potjer : Thank you for sharing this video, here are my speech notes:
• dreams without goals are just dreams
• life goals yearly goals daily goals
• discipline and consistency
• plan everyday work everyday
• hard work works
• Just because you are going a lot more doesn’t mean you are getting a lot more done.
• don’t confuse movement with progress
• it’s about what you do with what you have, not about what you have
• say thank you every morning in advance, for what is already yours
• each one, teach one
• aspire to make a difference
• nothing in life is worth it if you don’t take risk
• you will lose, you will embarrass yourself, you'll suck.
• to get something you never had, you have to do something you never did
• the world needs a lot and we need it from you
• what are you going to do with what you have?
• small minds discuss other people, good minds discuss ideas
• care for one another, love one another
• what an opportunity we have
Thank you For Reading My Notes! Because of this video I have made my own yearly-, monthly- and weekly-goals, which I share on my own channel, for people who need a reference.
Nicolas Cage : This is a great speech, by a man of God, a man of character, a man of wisdom. A man that knows Jesus.
Angel F : My favorite actor . Not only because he is one of the absolute best at his trade but because he is genuine . Always places the lord first and takes care of our soldiers .
Anuk Silva : One of the best I have ever heard. Thank you Denzel and keep inspiring

#UNIVERSITYOFPENNSYLVANIA

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 8,094건 76 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz