saf-3000

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자정박사 조회 43회 작성일 2021-06-10 11:24:01 댓글 0

본문

SAF animation movie EN

The SAF self-cleaning filter provides high filtration efficiency with robust and simple construction and Amiad's proven suction-scanning cleaning technology. The reliable operating mechanism and simple construction makes it the ideal solution for filtration of poor water quality to very fine filtration degrees. This movie demonstrates the filter’s operation and the self-cleaning mechanism.
Mali Garrett : What about arkal 12053

Saf 3000

description

Duduk Meditation Memories of Caucasus Armenian Flute

The duduk is easily the most recognisable Armenian musical instrument, featuring perhaps more often in funerals, due to its melancholy tone, than in weddings, although it is also used during celebrations or for dances. With different variations and names, it is used throughout the region – the Balkans, the Middle East, the Caucasus, and Central Asia.

01 Where is She?

02 Through Loreign Deserted Roads

03 I Beg You Mountains

04 They Look Away My Loved One

05 Fallowing The Banks Of he Arax River

* This Channel has no monetary or commercial intentions.
The music published in this channel is exclusively dedicated to divulgation art and music gathering people that like the genre and style. Also divulging artists and their creations.
If the image or music appearing in this channel violates the copyright or licensing, please inform me.
Тина Галстян : Им hай жоховурд, Ду сртис меч эс, Ду сртис меч эс,воч лезвис вра....
Ieva J. : beyond words...pure beauty
Tan Vania : Respect from China
Thank you for the stunning music
GIAN PAULO : Gasparian is my favorite !
Prince soni : This sound looks like it has come from some other world ,very soothing ♥️

#saf-3000

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,615건 186 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com