eb-1860

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자인천법무사 조회 54회 작성일 2021-06-06 07:07:29 댓글 0

본문

Flosstube #114 - a new release The Chequerboard House - EB 1860

Melissa Gay : She IS a gem! Just like you!! I’m heading over to the HATS page now! Take care and stay safe ❤️
Melissa Mandrona : So interesting! I love sampers that are so unique. Going to purchase now. Thank you!
Theresa Born : What a sweet little sampler! thank you for making this available! Something to look forward to in an unsettling time : ) be well Nicola!
Mindy Gooding : She is really sweet, Nicola!! Her colors are also very springy and happy. Thank you so much for all of your hard work in bringing these fabulous gems to us during this time!!! You really gave me something to look forward to today!!!!
Caroline Denise : What a beautiful sampler, I can't believe no one wanted her! So much talent.

1860's Eb Valved Bugle (cornet) Demonstration [John F. Stratton, New York]

8th GM Regiment Band cornetist Riley Baisch demonstrates our newly acquired John F. Stratton 1860's Eb cornet by performing "Home! Sweet Home!"

Antique Buffet Crampon Boxwood Eb Clarinet Boehm System, c. 1860

BUFFET-CRAMPON E-FLAT SOPRANINO CLARINET, BOXWOOD AND BRASS, RESTORED, RARE.

Key of E-flat, with modern 17 key / six ring Boehm-system keys.
According to the Shackleton Collection photos, from about 1860. It's totally original, brass keywork, no cracks anywhere. Same 634 length, plays at 435 pitch. With original wood Buffet-Crampon mouthpiece and modern brass ligature.

Best recommended for a serious collector or a clarinetist who performs with an original (mid to late 19th. century) ensemble, tuning at 435.

Wichita Band is proud to offer their standard two year service warranty on this fine historic instrument.

WICHITA BAND INSTRUMENT COMPANY
2525 East Douglas Avenue
Wichita, KS 67211
Tel: (316) 684-0291; FAX (316) 684-6858
Em Jay : Not bad playing ... that’s better in tune than my Buffet RC Eb

#eb-1860

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 5,045건 36 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz