wa bar

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자X수색대 조회 104회 작성일 2020-08-11 23:02:51 댓글 0

본문

2011 Westport Washington,Crossing the Bar

On July 31th. 2011 15 fishermen and a crew of two,crossed the bar at Westport Wa.The waves were moderate and the wind was calm,it was a great crossing and the fishing was good with a limit by 3:00 PM,two guys got very sick and was down for the day,good food and adult beverages were enjoyed by all who could walk,Yahoooooo!!
KandaPanda : my family used to work for Deep Sea Charters and we knew the Skipper of the Tequila Too....I used to wash boats and fiz reels for them, my dad was a deckhand. that's was beautiful day to be out fishing!
Jerry Turner Sr. : Yes great boats and crews
hal laughlin : Is that a Delta charter boat? Great Vessels!
Wade Cartwright : That's nothing I've been over the bar with waves coming over the top of the boat crossing the bar in Tokeland
rooster5713 : captain eric and the starduster! great time
Wild Kidz : Great footage!!
Bryan Chrysler : Far Out!

Muthuri wa Bar Lipala Dance Sauti Sol - Ep66

Hapa Kule News ni show moja ya njaro sana, aim yake ikiwa kuchambua uhondo deadly deadly zimehappen kwa news na kuziput across na design moja funny. Ndio maana hatuna aibu tukidai hapa kule news ndio mahali uhondo na story nyeti, ndio biashara yetu.
daniel travis : 5 years later and till can't get enough of thid
polycap orina : I miss 2014
Mukaka The Joker : These days pesa imekuwa Begumu mbaya
Adolf Muchiri : Muthuri wa bar
Graciera Muroki : Walai ii ni kali sana
Nancy Njeri : creativity at its best hapa kule news
Spencer : great
Whinz : babu d aka makhulukhulu man so you had all this talent in you. great stuf bruh
morugurl m : that was awesome
naomi tash : This guys are painfully hilarious..."u took it all" from soutisoul..
Nice rendition tho

မ်ိဳးၾကီး - သဘာဝလက္ေဆာင္ (Myo Gyi - Nature's Gift / Tha bar wa yae lat saung)

myo gyi - tha bar wa yae' lat saung

:)

Disclaimer: I do not own this video or music and everything belongs to its rightful owners.
No copyright infringement intended
Tun shwe : အရမ္​း​ေကာင္​းတယ္​ဗ်ား
သီးခ်င္​း​ေတြ႔
Ber Yingroy : very

MyamnarMyogyiverygood
nay yan oo : အခ်ိန္ဆိုတာ လူဘဝျကီးအတြက္အေရးျကီးဆံုးဆိုတာအမွန္ပါ။
သက္ နုိင္ သက္နုိင္ : စပယ္ပန္းေလး

kyaw zin : အကိုကို အားက်လိုက္တာဗ်ာ
Naing Myo : အရမ္းေကာင္တယ္ဗ်ာ...ကုိမ်ဳိးၾကီးသီခ်င္ေတြအကုန္နားေထာင္တယ္ေနာ္
phutphut : အရမ္း ၾကိဳက္တယ္ဗ်ား.....ကိုုမ်ိဳးၾကီး ကိုု မွီမဲ့ သူ ရွိပါဦးမလားပဲ....

#wa bar

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,609건 3 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com