르네상스푸켓리조트

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자동짜몽 조회 292회 작성일 2020-07-15 11:25:15 댓글 0

본문

[푸껫 허니문] 르네상스 리조트 / Renaissance Phuket Resort \u0026 Spa

푸껫 공항에서 차로 약 15분 거리에 위치한 르네상스 리조트는 고요하고 깨끗한 마이카오 비치에 위치하고 있으며, 다양한 부대시설과 전용 비치를 갖추고 있습니다. 세계적인 체인 호텔인 메리어트 계열로 리조트와 풀빌라 객실을 모두 갖추고 있습니다.

---------------------------------
★Get More Info at:
☞ Hanatour : http://www.hanatour.com
☞ Facebook : http://fb.com/hanatour.fb
☞ Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/stick2r

Renaissance Phuket Resort \u0026 Spa 르네상스 푸켓 리조트 \u0026 스파

설명
Fox Mog : Very bad hotel I do not recommend
채련ʚɞ : 여기랑 홀리데인 가봤는데 여기가 더 좋음!여기 계속 있고싶었는데 아쉬어서 영상 봅니다^^

Renaissance Phuket Resort \u0026 Spa - Honest Hotel Review

**INFORMATION NOT INCLUDED IN VIDEO**:

*PRICE*:
Booked on german website www.weg.de. We paid 1.780 Euro (2.028 US$) for 10 nights including breakfast for 2. Deal included 2 complimentary Thai massages.

*ABOUT THE AREA \u0026 PRICES*:
In the area are a few restaurants, supermarkets and shops. Prices (food \u0026 drinks) are not much cheaper than in hotel. Both were too overpriced for Thailand.
Seems that the hotel takes advantage of the guests by setting the prices very high for food and drinks.
All prices in the hotel are ++, which means that price shown on the menu is not the actual price, 7% government tax and 10% service charge will be included on the bill.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**INFORMATION INCLUDED IN THE VIDEO**:

*ARRIVAL \u0026 RECEPTION*

From the airport, we took a taxi which cost 600 Baht (19 US$). The hotel offers a shuttle service, however, it costs 1.550 Baht (49 US$).
Our booking stated that we booked 10 nights with breakfast, however on the Check-in day we could not have breakfast. They told us that breakfast lasts until 11:30am and check in is from 12pm on. We were very disappointed about that.

*LOUNGE AREA*

The lounge turns into a bar in the evening. Sometimes with live music. They offer cocktails and food. Taste was good, prices were too expensive for Thailand. Around 300-500 Baht (10 US$ - 16 US$) for one meal and 300 Baht for a cocktail.

*ROOM*

The Deluxe R room was located on the 2nd floor. The room has everything you need e.g. free water, umbrella, towels, bathrobes, flip-flops, beach bag etc.
Do not worry about the bathroom, you can shut those blinds.
In my opinion, I do not think the room is modern. They have those wooden details which seem old and out of style but of course, that is my opinion.
We had a little cute balcony with a pretty view.

*BATHROOM*

The bathtub is nice but two people do not fit in. The shower is nice and big.
They provide a hair dryer but it was not really working, it seems to be a rather cheap one, it took me forever to dry my hair.
Unfortunately, there are some not so pretty parts in the room as you can see.
Overall, I don't think that the price-performance ratio for the room is good. Given the amount of money we paid it is not as extravagant and luxury as the rest of the resort. Some areas definitely need refreshment.

*BREAKFAST*

The breakfast was amazing. They had varying dishes every day. Take a look at the video. However, keep in mind that breakfast cost 800 baht (25 US$) per person, which is very expensive for Thailand.

*SITTING AREA AT BREAKFAST*

The sitting area outside was beautiful. When we wanted to sit there, they often told us is was taken however, it was not. Which makes us think that they were reserving the nice seats for more important guests, for example, the ones with the pool villa, but I am not 100% sure about that, it is just an observation.

*HOTEL FACILITY*

The hotel has a jungle vibe.

*GYM*

They have a very well equipped gym and offer water and towels for free. In the morning it got quite full. But during the day it was almost completely empty.

*CHANGING ROOM, LOCKER, SAUNA AT GYM*

The changing room also provides a locker, toilets and a hot pool with a sauna!

*GYM COURSES*

They offer different kind of courses such as yoga volleyball and Thai boxing and more.

*BIKES*

You can rent bikes or take the free shuttle bus to the neighboorhod where they have a supermarket, shops, restaurants. Do not expect too much of it.

*KIDS POOL*

They have a kids pool and also offer different kind of activities throughout the day.

*POOL AREA*

In my opinion, the pool is too small for this hotel, it was always crowded. It was very difficult to get a place on a lounger anywhere. However, it was nice that they provide towels and water for free.

*BEACH AREA*

From the pool, it is just a short walk to the beach. The beach is beautiful. What I liked the most is that it was not crowded at all.
However, there are some not so pretty areas at the beach and pool area as well, have a look at the video.

*POOL VILLAS*

Look very nice and private. Some also have a beach view.

*SPA AREA*

The Spa is definitely worth a visit. I had an oil massage and my fiancée had a Thai massage we both were very relaxed.

*END*

We also included some pictures of our food and drinks, they were all delicious however way to expensive for what is normal in Thailand.

Song: Obsibilo - "Soixante-8" (03:33)
Link to Song: http://freemusicarchive.org/curator/Video/
Fox Mog : Very bad hotel I do not recommend
john hendrix : Keep the videos coming!!!

#르네상스푸켓리조트

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,609건 162 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com