ffi

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자라라 조회 20회 작성일 2022-07-30 18:18:07 댓글 0

본문

FFI and Covestro announce plans to enter a long term green hydrogen supply agreement

Richard Prat : Great work Twiggy.. Mate we need Hydrogen powered cars and ships to be manufactured here in Australia..
Big Jase : Mr Forest you are an inspiration.
nessuno : Hydrogen-powered submarines for the Australian military? A long way off but the current ones being built are a long way off too and very few Australians want them nuclear-powered.
Night Swimming : Bit late to the party but I’m sure you’ll catch up. Ideally places to supply hydrogen to heavy industry, plant, trains, trucks and eventually cars. No time to loose.
Mont cher MUKUNA : Two heads are better than one.
Bring it on!

FFI CEO Julie Shuttleworth speaks at 2022 Future Minerals Forum #FMF2022

Mont cher MUKUNA : Well said, Julie!
Bryan Silby : Video and audio re way out if sync.

Fatal (Familial) Insomnia | One of the most TERRIFYING illnesses known | FFI & sFI

#fatalinsomnia #FFI #sFI #fatalfamilialinsomnia #illness #priondisease

Fatal Insomnia now has two sub-types that have been identified in only recent decades, Fatal Familial Insomnia (FFI) and Sporatic Fatal Insomnia (sFI).

It is an extremely rare disorder that occurs when prions attack the Thalamus region of the brain. This video explores the basics of the illness--signs and symptoms, progression/prognosis, case studies, hope for future treatment, and more.

The hallmark of Fatal Insomnia, as the name suggests, is the sufferer's inability to fall asleep. Symptoms continue from there, many resulting directly from the sufferer's sleep deprivation. Many developments have been made in recent times, and both sufferers and researchers are optimistic for a cure.

Even if you don't have the FFI gene, and even though the sporatic form is also incredibly rare, your heart has to go out to these individuals. Therefore, if you would like to learn more, I will provide you with the link to a site I feel is one of the best places to get started.

Unfortunately due to time constraints, I did not get to touch on their inspirational story (although I may cover this illness again in the future), but--if you get a chance to look into it more, do!--the page run by one couple, Eric Vallabh Minikel and Sonia Vallabh, is a great place to start and it's available at the following URL: https://www.cureffi.org/about/

Furthermore, if you would like to make a donation that you know is going to go absolutely and unequivocally toward supporting prion disease research (namely in terms of finding a preventative treatment for FFI), here is a place to do that: http://www.prionalliance.org/donate/

Please note that neither I (nor The Odditorium) have any affiliation with any of the individuals or groups mentioned either here or else in this video. They have not endorsed the video, and there is no vested interest in helping the other either way. Plain and simple, in seeing what these patients (afflicted with FFI and sFI) are made to suffer through, a heart can't help but go out to their pain--and The Odditorium is therefore a vocal supporter of research in this vein.

With that said... I hope you enjoy this introductory video. I refer to it as a "crash course" because even though it might appear as if a lot of information is covered in it, this information is actually only the tip of the iceberg. As I alluded to, I do hope I will find the time, in the future, to delve into this/these illness[es] even more, but time will tell.

As always a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE (if you haven't already) is/are always so much appreciated. I thank everyone for stopping by, and I hope to see you back next time as well. For now...enjoy. :-)
Lauren McLachlan : New fear unlocked.
wingedguardian : i wonder if autophagy has any affect on this disease, autophagy is able to get rid of abnormal proteins which cause FFI in the brain. no one would ever think to go on a week long fast after finding out they have this disease.
Rhonda White : I lost many family members including my husband to this awful disease! Not sure who this guy was at the end! He's really not being respectful... couldn't even talk! He couldn't pronounce the name of the disease correctly and he obviously doesn't know anything about this fatal disease so why have him on there! Other than that I was impressed with the documentary! Thank you
Allison Marie Armstrong : Wow amazing video. Thank u for doing all this research
Allison Marie Armstrong : The ending had me cracking me up

#ffi

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,832건 39 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com