dvd라벨

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자제니 조회 16회 작성일 2022-07-12 18:13:56 댓글 0

본문

DVD Label Printing

How to print custom CD, DVD, and BluRay labels with Canon All-in-One printers. To copy a label see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdWzAXKkOL0

The software shown in this video is Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX, version 4.1.5. The printer is an MG8220.

UDATE: Canon is no longer shipping this software with their newer printers, but you can still download it here:

PC version:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/System-Miscellaneous/Canon-Easy-PhotoPrint-EX.shtml

Mac version:
http://mac.softpedia.com/get/DTP-Prepress/Easy-PhotoPrint.shtml
Schuch Designs : I believe your model is geared toward office use whereas the MG8220 in this video is more of a home photo lab (it doesn't have a document feeder for example). It comes with two main software packages: PhotoPrint EX and MP Navigator.

PhotoPrint lets you make prints, create albums, disc and case covers, stickers and custom photo layouts. MP Navigator is a scanning utility, which you see in use in my film scanning video.
Schuch Designs : Great! I'm sure you'll enjoy the label functionality. I bought the unit mainly for scanning but this feature is a nice bonus.
digikitty11 : Thanks for this tutorial, clear and easy to understand directions. I bought a Canon PIXMA TS9120 a few months ago because I wanted a printer that would print on CDs or DVDs. Downloaded the 10-18-21 version of My Image Garden, this is a great program for designing your disc, and worked perfectly. Got everything the way I wanted it, but couldn't get the printer working with the tray. Finally figured out that I wasn't waiting for the printer to print on the cd and was inserting it into the slot before the printer was ready as per your instructions. My printer will tell me to insert the disc and tray and then printing started. The finished disc is perfect!!! Thank you very much for doing this tutorial!!!
gamer girl : Thank you so much for your guidance! I didn't dare to open the inner cover - didn't want to break anything - thanks to your instructions everything worked out great now with my canon mp970!
Roberta Thibodeau : After searching the Canon manual and several Internet searches looking for instructions on how to insert the CD/DVD tray into the printer, let alone the CD/DVD into the tray, I finally found your video.  Thank you for your clear, concise instructions.  You saved my Xmas gift project!

CD/DVD-Label aufbringen - Druck deine Bachelorarbeit!

Wie klebe ich ein CD / DVD Label (Aufkleber) auf einen Datenträger. Wir zeigen euch, wie es funktioniert.
Bajram Useini : Welche Label nutzt du? Und wie hast du sie so glänzend hinbekommen?
Druck deine Bachelorarbeit : Wie klebe ich das CD / DVD Label auf meinen Datenträger? Wir zeigen euch, wie es funktioniert. 

Applying DVD Labels

A brief tutorial on how I apply labels to my DVD's. The same process applies to CD labels as well.

CORRECTION! The number for the LABELS on the Avery web site is 8962. I mistakenly gave everyone the number that was printed on the label itself, which is not the correct number. Thanks for spotting the error @TheRickoff !!!

Avery CD/DVD Label Applicator: https://www.amazon.com/Avery-DVD-Label-Applicator-5699/dp/B00066FHNI/ref=asc_df_B00066FHNI/?tag=hyprod-20\u0026linkCode=df0\u0026hvadid=167159791667\u0026hvpos=1o2\u0026hvnetw=g\u0026hvrand=4699697373351416222\u0026hvpone=\u0026hvptwo=\u0026hvqmt=\u0026hvdev=c\u0026hvdvcmdl=\u0026hvlocint=\u0026hvlocphy=9002156\u0026hvtargid=pla-77663465846\u0026psc=1
T. Hamiltonian : Thank-you. I never knew the centre spindle pops out. You saved me a lot of time/aggravation. I have one of these for a decade and did not know
John Owens : Absolutely yes to improvement in audio quality!!
Jarvis Johnson : I never knew there was a difference between a CD and a DVD label. Thanks for that info.
Deputy Dawg : Great video. Thanks for sharing. I contacted Avery and was told they no longer offer Avery dvd lables 658672 . Do you have any suggestions for a substitute label ?
Chris Epstein : Thank you! Great tutorial!

#dvd라벨

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,832건 169 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com