플래시 mx

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자근육만두 조회 20회 작성일 2022-06-25 18:28:21 댓글 0

본문

Using Flash MX 2004 Pt.1: Basic Animations

First video. Here, I teach anyone who's interested how to make simple Flash animations with an outdated version of Flash MX. The audio is a bit desynced thanks to CamStudio -- I'm probably not using that program again, just to let you all know.
Stungunwol : [Public Dislike Counter]
Thumbs up this comment if you dislike my video and want the world to see it as a metric. This is an alternative to the privated dislike button, among one of the site's most universally hated unilateral decisions.
Cristina D : Hello! Your tutorial is very useful, and is teaching me a lot! However, I'm having an issue importing symbols. I've imported about 10, and still have quite a few more to import, but some become invisible as I keep adding on. Any ideas? Any help would be appreciated! :)
Kace : This is such a nice, simple, easy tutorial! Thanks!
Homalculus : Thank you!! This was the only version I could get, so this is super helpful!
FRANCIS : Even though this was 10 yrs ago it's still very helpful !

(오인용스쿨) 웅컁컁 플래시 1편 (16년 플래시 외길 인생 MX 데빌 선생의 개도 배울 수 있는 강의)

신연예인지옥 시즌2 후속편 666부대 웹툰 출시!
http://page.kakao.com/home/50676059

16년 플래시 외길 인생 MX 데빌 선생의 개도 이해 할 수 있는
플래시 노하우 대공개! 존나 개 쉬운 강의.
강의료는 웹툰 한 편 보기! 웅컁컁.
고양미 : 이렇게 간결하게말씀하시면서 알아듣기쉽게 말씀하시는것도 엄청난 능력이신듯요 ㅇㅁㅇ...
백회장 : 정말 유익한강의 감사합니다. 관심이있었는데 시도못하고있었거든요 ...^^
구운오징어 : 유익해서 보기 좋네요 역시 덕분에 플래시 하기가 쉬워졌어요
허쉬리온 : 나도 초등학생때 플래시를 접하면서 가지가지 영상들도 많이 봤었다.
오인용은 물론이거니와 졸라맨, 판타지개그, 옹디딩, 뿌까등등..
그래서 그랬는지 플래시로 게임도 만들어 봤는데
이제 이 플래시가 크롬에서는 2020년 12월말에 지원도 종료하고
주전자닷컴, 플래시365도... 흠...
이제 내 나이도 어느새 20대 중반이더라.. ㅜ
dydwls917 : 크 플래시 강의라니- 짧고 굵게 재밌습니다 ㅋㅋ

The Complete History of Flash

Flash.

https://twitter.com/jombo

Music:
m9m - Heat Squared
Isamu Ohira - The Motorious Zone
Jerry Martin - Central Park Sunday
Puyo Puyo Tsuu - It's the Select Screen!
Outrun - Magical Sound Shower
MachinimaSound - Infected Euphoria
Edwin Dolinski - Chain Reaction
Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Jellyfish Fields
Jake Almond - Karoshi Factory Theme
Tokyo Megaplex - The Price is Wrong
Jerry Martin - Concrete Jungle
Isamu Ohira - GT Mode 5
Brandon Blanker Lim-it : Steve Jobs wanted it to be "open", but Apple still isn't "open". Wow
carykh : Whoa, this video is seriously underrated. There's a lot of YouTube videos about Flash, but none I've seen are as thorough or cover both the pros and cons as well as this one, so... well done!
Sumanity : This is brilliant. As someone who used flash for over 10 years professionally, this brought back a flood of memories. I miss Flash... sort of lol
SnekJase : Great video, for some reason, all the videos I've seen covering Flash either talk about the history of the software, or the content that was made with it, rarely putting the two together into one video, along with that you also talked about the technicalities of the software, so good job.

If I may make a suggestion for a topic in a future video to cover, I think it'd be interesting to hear you cover the history of the RHG community, since you were involved with the community and there really isn't anybody out there who tried to tackle the topic of where the culture came from, how it evolved and ended.

Other than that, catch a sub.
Sander Bos : Awesome documentary, this is the kind of content that feels genuinely timeless

#플래시 mx

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,824건 159 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com