profile_image
작성자옹달이 조회 65회 작성일 2020-09-19 22:32:28 댓글 0

본문

MOP ft DeMarco - Street Life (new 2009)

hip hop
Maik Melyne : African Hustler
L17 : ❤️
Arnaud Belinga : Lil fame
mc shira m.o.s.s : Mash Out and Brooklyn than Fuck other things!
Papo Rivera : My shit
ell H : When they call me rap star 我飽受驚嚇現在大家叫我冒險王我早不驚訝 饒舌歌手穿金戴銀但不知金價 如今大家都是rapper就想下去尬It's like one little,two little,three little Indian 你們成群結黨 you guys so idiot 那些假掰和謊言會被戳破 相信我的話 因為我曾被戳過 Now who's the real hip-hop,I don't give a shit 誰在說謊 誰真實 誰又虛偽 要分台客或hip-hop我站在中間 我學會饒舌時順便也學抽K菸 有人說 饒舌這工作哪算正職 老實說 為了押韻回答干你屁事 平常半夜睡不著覺拿起酒杯開始喝 今天半夜睡不著覺我把心情哼成歌 現在大家都超fly 你懂我意思嗎 你懂我意思嗎 懂我懂我意思嗎 So stop lying 你懂我意思嗎你懂我意思嗎 懂我懂我意思嗎 Now who's the real hip-hop 你懂我意思嗎 你懂我意思嗎 懂我懂我意思嗎 Man I don't give a shit 你懂我意思嗎你懂我意思嗎 懂我懂我意思嗎 你懂我意思嗎 他原本只是一張白紙 他開始學會打扮要穿哪些牌子 外來的影響讓口頭禪換了台詞 不做自己以為是自己真是個傻孩子 當我說懂我意思嗎就擔心你聽不懂我重複說了兩次沒有什麼不同 各位觀眾 Ladies and gentleman 你不用一直強調I'm a focus man站在台上的rap star 你不是他 呃..玩音樂不容易你想不到吧 呃..把錢都拿去抽fun 身上沒錢吃飯 學不來的模範 你說該怎麼辦 Now put your hands up if you love hip-hop 那這樣的生活不會是你的嚮往Now put your hands up if you love hip-hop You gotta do you 你懂我意思嗎 現在大家都超fly 你懂我意思嗎 你懂我意思嗎 懂我懂我意思嗎 So stop lying 你懂我意思嗎 你懂我意思嗎 懂我懂我意思嗎 Now who's the real hip-hop 你懂我意思嗎 你懂我意思嗎 懂我懂我意思嗎 Man I don't give a shit 你懂我意思嗎 你懂我意思嗎 懂我懂我意思嗎
Joaquin Silver : I love this song Brooklyn new York
Edoardo Sanna : fack
IceMan 33 : dope track as always with MOP but please ditch the autotune crap. 
MUSICBYJEZZA : I found this instrumental in my iTunes out of random.. This beat sounds like something that would of come out in the 90's not 2009 lol

The Wolf of Wall Street Official Trailer #1 (2013) - Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio Movie HD

Subscribe to TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/sxaw6h
Subscribe to COMING SOON: http://bit.ly/H2vZUn
Like us on FACEBOOK: http://goo.gl/dHs73
The Wolf of Wall Street Official Trailer #1 (2013) - Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio

The story of a New York stockbroker, played by DiCaprio, who refuses to cooperate in a large securities fraud case involving corruption on Wall Street, the corporate banking world and mob infiltration.

The Movieclips Trailers channel is your destination for hot new trailers the second they drop. Whether they are blockbusters, indie films, or that new comedy you've been waiting for, the Movieclips Trailers team is there day and night to make sure all the hottest new movie trailers are available whenever you need them, as soon as you can get them. All the summer blockbusters, Man of Steel, Oblivion, Pacific Rim, After Earth, The Lone Ranger, Star Trek Into Darkness and more! They are all available on Movieclips Trailers.

In addition to hot new trailers, the Movieclips Trailers page gives you original content like Ultimate Trailers, Instant Trailer Reviews, Monthly Mashups, and Meg's Movie News and more to keep you up-to-date on what's out this week and what you should be watching.
closed : i am ...you know
Sink : Nobody knew who Margot Robbie was here and now look at her. One of the best and payed actresses of all time
Honey Bear : 1:52 Hmmmm hmmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmmmmmm Lol hilarious
Julia Gates : Leonardo DiCaprio, You are the Love of my life and I am the Love of your life. You are my father and mother, my sister and brother, my companion and competitor, my baby and dream coming true. Marry me and let's have 100 children together. Let's grow 100% together, let's become 100 years old, let's let's create a University of Leonardo DiCaprio, in your name, like the George Washington University, where everything possible is taught, but first and foremost film business and acting. Let's have millions of students and build a life of Happiness with you and me and your parents under the same roof top, and let's die same day, same minute and enter the Paradise together. I love you more and more every second. You're the love of my life, marry me. Julia Grigorian ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️
MONOJ LIVE TECH : His very handsome and his smile is so much cute
masusockvevo : this is by far the best movie trailer of all time
lovely entertainment : Link
kindly upload stock market based movie... the wolf of wall street upload pls.
Shymaa sho sho : I LOVE you leo
Hi Just a commenter • 10 years and : Hippity Hoppity Najib
is now trialled for Corruption
Sarada Samadder : FRAUD, NUDITY, DRUGS.. THAT'S IT.. SYNOPSIS OF THIS ENTIRE MOVIE..

Street life-Randy Crawford

Street life-Randy Crawford
Michael Briscoe : Sharky's machine!!!
Angela Pereira : Beautiful voice!!!!
FREE1UP : Jackie.. Brown..
Doom Guy : Good taste in music brought me here.
scream Skelton skel : Wow my youth again...street life
martianswag1000 : Bobs burgers brought me here
honeychick4ever : Back in the day kids went home when the streets came on during the evening Randy Crawford has a beautiful voice. First time in a long time hearing this song.
lissa28 : Bob's Burgers ✌️
Bababa Bababa : Gta?
Dennis Noh : Slippin Jimmy brought me here Sep.2020. Korean Singer, DJ DOC, re-made this song. You better listen to it, too.

#street life다운

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,823건 49 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com