토스카2019년

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자봉규 조회 28회 작성일 2022-01-21 21:10:32 댓글 0

본문

Alfred Kim, Tosca, 토스카, E lucevan le stelle(별은 빛나건만), with encore(앙코르)

2016년 대구 국제 오페라 페스티발(DIOF)

토스카(Tosca) 카바라돗시(Cavaradossi)
Alfred kim(김재형)
별은 빛나건만(E lucevan le stelle)

아리아+앙코르(Aria+encore)
jo월클 : 앵콜이 나올수밖에없는 무대였네요 수없이 들어본 이 아리아 중에 최고의 표현력이었습니다!!
선물 : 저 현장에서 들었어요. 이 영상 다음날 공연이었네요. 잘해도 너무 잘하죠.^^ 김재형 이분은 타고 난 재능인 것 같아요. 모든게 자연스럽고^^
박현 : 언제 들어도 감동 그 자체입니다. 엄청난 프레이징과 레가토~~~
Daeun Lee : 오랜만에 영상을 통해 들어도 이 때 공연장에서의 감동이 생생하게 느껴집니다 :-) ! Brrrrrrrrravo
이형석 : 우와...대단한 목소리네요.

HD 1/1 140823 TOSCA - Rome Opera Theatre & SOL Opera Company co-produced

토스카 - 로마 오페라극장 \u0026 솔 오페라단 공동제작 오페라

공연일 - 2014.08.23

제작진

지휘 - Fabio Mastrangelo
연출 - Giandomenico Vaccari
예술감독 - Dino De Palma
무대디자인 - Paolo Tommasi

프라임 필하모닉 오케스트라
스칼라오페라합창단

캐스팅

토스카 - 한예진
카바라도시 - 김지호
스카르피아 - Elia Fabbian
안젤로티 - Stefano Rinaldi Miliani
사그레스타노 - Matteo D'apolito
스폴레타 - Nunzio Fazzini

1/2 140823 TOSCA - Rome Opera Theatre \u0026 SOL Opera Company co-produced

Performance Date : 2014.08.23

Producer

Conductor - Fabio Mastrangelo
Director - Giandomenico Vaccari
Artistic director - Dino De Palma
Stage design - Paolo Tommasi

Prime Philharmonic Orchestra
Scala opera choir

Casting

Tosca - ye jin han
Cavaradossi - ji ho kim
Scarpia - Elia Fabbian
Angelotti - Stefano Rinaldi Miliani
A Sacristan- Matteo D'apolito
Spoletta - Nunzio Fazzini
Jackeline Vanessa Perilla : Es maravillosa!!! Gran interpretación!!! Maravillosa de verdad!!!
Warren Hamlet : Convincing clever production. Third act slightly abbreviated, but of little consequence. All principals give great renditions.
Scarpia perhaps a little young for the part but vocally brilliant. Very praise-worthy show.
e zavattini : Ottimi interpreti.
Секлита Лимариха : МАЛАДЦА!
P P : 와 한예진 배우분 연기가.....너무 좋다

Tosca - Te Deum (Bryn Terfel, The Royal Opera)

Bryn Terfel as Scarpia performing 'Te Deum' from Act I of Jonathan Kent's production of Tosca (2011). The Royal Opera.

Find out more at http://www.roh.org.uk/productions/tosca-by-jonathan-kent

Find out more: http://www.roh.org.uk/about/bp-big-screens

From its famous, dissonant opening chords, Tosca conjures up a world of political instability and menace. The Chief of Police, Scarpia – one of the most malevolent villains in opera – ruthlessly pursues and tortures enemies of the state. His dark, demonic music contrasts with the expansive melodies of the idealistic lovers, Tosca and Cavaradossi, who express their passion in sublime arias. Giacomo Puccini’s dramatic work was an instant hit with audiences on its 1900 premiere and it remains one of the most performed of all operas.

A candle-lit church, the darkness of a brooding study with its hidden torture chamber and the false optimism of a Roman dawn: Jonathan Kent’s naturalistic production throws into relief the ruthlessly taut drama, as the tension is wound up towards its fateful conclusion. Puccini’s score is infused with the same authentic detail, from distant canon fire during the Act I ‘Te Deum’ to tolling church bells and the sounds of a firing squad.
Nancy Taylor Rojo : my favorite part of the whole opera...I love the way the music builds...this is a great performance!
Wilson Watt : Terfel is interesting here and makes an interesting contrast to the great Tito Gobbi. Gobbi contrasted the patrician and elegant outside of his Scarpia with the viciousness of his vocal interpretive powers. Terfel gives us a villain who is clearly beyond caring about externals and lets the world see outer evil as well as presenting the evil in the voice. Two very different but valid and fascinating Scarpias.
Ulice Acosta : This aria always makes me feel like a bean!!!, I mean insignificant. Puccini was a genius when he put the music into this beautiful piece of art. Terfel was a maestro performing it. Bravo!!!
john hazelgrove : I keep coming back to this performance - absolute goosebumps !
MG : My most favourite performance of Scarpia :).

#토스카2019년

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,824건 225 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com