올림푸스x920

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자버거킹 조회 30회 작성일 2022-01-18 15:05:56 댓글 0

본문

Review: Panasonic HC-X920 camcorder

Our review and test of the Panasonic HC X920 1080/50p AVCHD camcorder.

If you buy the x920 in our Amazon shop, it helps us keep the reviews going: http://amzn.to/1pScg5R

And the battery I use is from Hahnel: http://amzn.to/1HYG6LR

We crafted a lovely written review about the x920 too, which you can view at http://tubeshooter.co.uk/2013/08/23/review-panasonic-x920-camcorder/

Published by www.tubeshooter.co.uk
Twitter: @tubeshootermag
Facebook: www.facebook.com/tubeshootermag
Ericsurf6 : Great review.  Thanks so much.
John Cortex : I regularly use this camcorder for professional video work and I am amazed by the quality of the image.  If I have a gripe its that some of the manual controls are hard and fiddly to access via the touch-screen.  However, it seems that to get these controls in external form one has to pay a great deal more - as in my Sony HXR-NX5P.
David Halliburton : Great review! I own this camera, which I love, but I hate one aspect of it: when operating in manual exposure mode, and I need to brighten or darken the scene (for example, a cloud covers the sun in the middle of a shot), the exposure jumps from one level to the next, instead of gradually changing, as any lens with a physical aperture would do.

The only work-around I've found is to operate in auto-iris mode, which is not a good idea for most shooting situations. Do you have any idea why this happens & any suggestions? (BTW, I use this for professional video shoots like corporate training videos, so to have the exposure jump in a jagged, stair-step fashion is not acceptable).
Jan Dewit : Thanks to this review, I bought this camcorder 7 years ago and I am very satisfied with it to this day. Thank you. In the meantime, I am considering purchasing the Panasonic HC X 1500. Do you have any experience with the HC X 1500? My ultimate question is whether the HC X 1500 is qualitatively better than my old HC X 920 (I only film in HD and not in 4K). It seems that the settings are quite complicated? Do you know anything more about that? Thank you very much for your response. Your channel has helped me many times!
TR6Telos : On picture adjust I set sharpness at +3 , colour +1, exposure at -2 . I feel the camera default 0 for exposure is so you see more things in the shadow making it brighter, but it does not help in overall picture quality, it washes it out. Select MANUAL mode to do this. And for smooth picture quality I use 100th of a second, high shutter causes a more robotic jumpy less fluid result Try it , it works for me.

Panasonic HC-X920 prosumer camcorder mini review and sample footage

The new prosumer camcorder from Panasonic the HC-X920 features 3 1-2/3 inch BSI cmos sensors which are claimed reduce low light noise levels by 50% over previous versions. This video shows a comparison with the SD700 and the Sony HX20v camera in extreme low light. This camera also feature wi-fi options for remote control and video streaming
Graham Houghton : Thanks for your comments, there are very marginal improvements with this upgrade in terms of image quality and the loss of extra wide shots is a bit of a blow, I think they (Panasonic) are getting carried away with extra long zooms like 60x in their bridge cameras. I'll try the manual white/indoors/manual trick next time it use it
Graham Houghton : The zoom can be controlled by touch screen, control ring or the zoom lever, speed can be controlled by the amount of movement made with the lever. There are no programmable steps or ramping adjustments though
Graham Houghton : In theory the colour reproduction from 3 sensors can be finely tuned by the dichroic filters over each of the primary imaging sensors so as you say the reds/purples should be more accurately resolved.
Graham Houghton : With some camcorders you can program the in and out zoom points and the speed at which the zoom starts and stops. This is normally done with assign buttons, the X920 does not feature these options. The photo quality in stills only mode is just average, it does not stand up to many compact cameras with 12-14 megapixels. The stills which can be takenduring video are equal quality to the video footage but are much lower resolution and can only be used as cut aways in final production
Graham Houghton : Yes the HX20 still packs in remarkable video for such a small package. The X920 looks better than the SD700 but comes with a heavy price tag and still has a few issues which I will reveal in a later review

망한 건 다 이유가 있다. 올림푸스 E-M5mark3 리뷰 with 나는미도 | gear

제품을 빌려주신 구독자님께 감사인사드립니다...!
제품 자체는 나쁘진 않으나, 특이점도 크게 와닿지 않고 왜 써야하는지 모르겠는 비싼 카메라네요. 나라면 a6100 살듯.

최마태의 POST IT !\r
마태PD가 설명해주는 세상에서 가장 쉬운 IT 정보를 구독하세요!!\r
\r
궁금하신 점이나 문의사항은 댓글로 남겨주세요!
카메라를 든 남자 : 지금 캐논 오두막과 내림푸스 EM-1, 펜F를 보유하고 있지만ㅎ 만듦새는 내림푸스가 맘에 들고 가벼운 점이 가장 좋습니다. 유독 우리나라 사람들이 풀프레임을 좋아해서 마포시리즈가 망하긴 했지만 참 아까운 카메라에요. 초대형 확대를 하지 않으면 전혀 부족함이 없는데ㅋ 그 풀프레임에 대한 열망은ㅎㅎㅎ
Dooyoou : 마포진영의 가장 큰 문제는 메모리와 cmos를 포함한 반도체의 수율과 공정개선이 이렇게 빨리 될 줄 예측 못했다는게 아닐까 합니다. 풀프 센서가 이렇게 빨리 저렴해질줄이야.
bittersweet : e-m5m3은 마포를 주력으로 쓰는 사람들 사이에서도 애매하다는 평가가 많았죠. e-m1m2의 컴팩트 버전이라는 점을 핵심으로 어필했었던 것으로 기억하는데 e-m1m2 중고가격이 신품 e-m5m3보다 더 쌌고 연사능력이나 배터리나 재질 등등에서 오히려 e-m5m3보다 나은 점도 있었으니까요. 개인적으로 올림푸스의 마포기종에서는 e-m10m2나 e-m5m2가 가성비로는 매우 괜찮다고 생각합니다
v2killer : 10년 넘게 올림 쓰고 있지만 이번 한국 철수건이랑 as 때문에 차후 올림을 떠나지 안을까 싶네요. 타사 장정이야 몇몇 있지만 너무 극단적이이도하고 그게 저랑 맞아서 잘 쓰고 있었는데... 솔직히 이미지 사업부까지 팔아버려서 이제 정말 끝이 아닐까 싶습니다.
재훈재훈 : 올림푸스 M5 Mark2 쓰다가 마태님 리뷰 보고 G9으로 넘어온 마포 유저인데, 한때 올림푸스를 좋아했던 유저로서 씁쓸 하면서도 속이 후련한 리뷰네요. 사진 플래그십으로 190에 출시한 G9과... 중급기 포지션으로 160에 출시한 M5 mark3... M5M3가 무려 2년이나 뒤에 출시되었다는걸 생각해보면, 이미 여기에서 올림푸스의 망조는 기정 사실이 되었다고 생각합니다.

딱 2년 뒤에 출시한 제품이, 스펙으로도 딸리고, 가격은 30만원 밖에 차이 안 나고, 오히려 악세서리는 전 세대에 비해 하향되고...내세울만한 특장점도 없고, 구입할 메리트가 도저히 없는데, 이럴거면 차라리 출시하지 말지 싶기도 하네요.
심지어 G9은 2.0 혜자 펌웨어 업그레이드까지 나왔었죠. 파나소닉이 같은 마포군인 올림푸스에 비해 뒤쳐지던 부분을 하나씩 메꾸어갈때, 올림푸스는 계속 같은 자리에서 맴돌기만 한 것이 심각한 패인이라는 생각도 들구요.

사모펀드에 매각된 올림이 언제까지 생명을 이어나갈지는 모르겠지만, 나중에 중고로 저렴하게 나온 바디나 하나 서브의 서브로 들여볼까 싶기는 하네요... 그래도 아쉬워서요.ㅠㅠ
유저들이 신품으로 팍팍 지를만한 매력을 내세우지 못 하는 제품만 발매하는 회사가 망하는건 당연한 것 같네요...

#올림푸스x920

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,824건 4 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com