sr301

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자영희와철수 조회 37회 작성일 2022-12-17 17:04:00 댓글 0

본문

Chenbro SR301 mini ITX server chassis

SR30169 is Intel Sandy Bridge ready. Its built-in 4-port 6Gb/s SATA and SAS backplane provides up-to-date hard drive I/O performance, and its utilization on the 120mm PSU fan balance the thermal and acoustic performance of SR30169. More detail information on www.chenbro.eu
TheLcstyle : It's about time, this case plus a 3Ware Hardware Raid Controller with 4 1TB RE4 WD Drives in Raid 5, a SSD 2.5" drive for the iSCSI based OS like OpenFiler, and an Intel Based Motherboard with a LAN chipset that supports jumbo frames FTW.
geant90 : Not all systems support USB=not usually bootable=More important for disaster recovery and keyboard/mouse. The natural design of many cases is cool air through front bottom and hot air to the rear raises to top. The fan pulls cool air which is then passed>MB out PSU.
You have an expansion slot. Most MB, MITX include an esata port on the rear IO as ITX consumers want a single solution. Having an eSata port in the front would be silly as the door would have to be open the entire time.
Mic hael : I really like this case however i can never find exactly what I'm looking for. Would be great if this case had a bigger brother that had 8 removable drives and supported ATX mobo also. I'm also wondering if i can squeeze my Perc 6i raid controller in there. Cases with removable disks like this are so rare for the home server builder.
Tannhäuser Genetics : just what I'm looking for ! fantastic
Nagby3 : if you look carefully it pull the air (bottom exhaust)

Yamaha SR301 soundbar amplifier

Test normal fungsi baik
ahok elektro batam
info call/wa 081261447700/082183338811
calon PNs : Harganya?
Sutrisno Zain : Brapa harganya

SR301: Automatic scanning of a fragile chinese booklet

In this video Treventus shows how to scan a chinese book, with the automatic book scanner ScanRobot. It is very interesting to see, that the ScanRobot is able to scan the uncat "double page" (shown in the beginning of the video) very fast, at 1.800 pages per hour and in a very gentle way.\r
The scanned images are displayed on a color calibrated monitor in realtime for the quality check.

#sr301

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,824건 507 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gangbuklib.seoul.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com